Raychem Model 16B Tabletop Belt Heater
TE Connectivity (TE) Application Tooling's Raychem
Model 16B Tabletop Belt Heater is its smallest (tabletop) conveyor type processor that provides a controlled process for a wide variety of
heat-shrinkable tubing products.
Double-sided timing belts on the top and bottom of the processing chamber draw the assemblies through a thermally controlled infrared heat zone
and then through a fan-cooled cooling zone before depositing them into the unloading bin.
The Model 16B processor has two stamped foil heating elements that are manufactured to a strict wattage specification. Consistent
temperatures (ambient to 650° C) are controlled by a thermocouple embedded into the upper heating element connected to a closedloop
temperature controller. An alarm light illuminates whenever the actual heating element temperature varies from the set point temperature.
The processor is designed to process a broad range of heat-shrinkable products up to 19 mm [0.75"] in diameter and 90
mm [3.5"] in length. Heat output can be controlled to accommodate a wide variety of products and substrates.
- Closed-loop speed and temperature control
- Continuous controlled process
- Adaptable for different applications
- Benchtop design
- Heater operation and overtemperature alarm light
- Circuit breaker for current surges
- Pinch points protected by the housing
- Belts that do not pinch with significant force
- An over-temperature switch that kills power in the event of an overheat condition
- Automatic cool-down circuit to prevent heat damage to components
Raychem Model 16B Tabletop Belt Heater (.pdf)
for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.