HTU21D Digital Humidity Sensor
TE Connectivity introduces the HTU21D digital humidity sensors. The HTU21D provides calibrated, linearized signals in a digital, I2C format. HTU21D sensors are dedicated humidity and temperature plug and play transducers for OEM applications where reliable and accurate measurements are needed. Direct interface with a micro-controller is enbled with the modular humidity and temperature digital outputs.
HTU21D sensors are low power consumption sensors created for high volume and cost sensitive applications with extreme space constraints. Every sensor is individually calibrated and tested. Lot identification is printed on the sensor and an electronic identification code is stored on the chip. The resolution of HTU21D sensor can be altered by command (8/12bit up to 12/14bit for RH/T), low battery can be detected and a checksum improves communication reliability.
Features & Benefits:
- Full interchangeability with no calibration required in standard conditions
- Instantaneous desaturation after long periods in saturation phase
- Compatible with automatized assembly processes, including Pb free and reflow processes
- Individual marking for compliance to stringent traceability requirements
- DFN type package
- Relative Humidity and Temperature Digital Output, I2C interface
- Fully calibrated
- Lead free sensor, reflow solderable
- Low power consumption
- Fast response time
- Home Appliance
TE Connectivity's HTU21D Digital Humidity Sensor Catalog (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
TE Connectivity's HTU21D Digital Humidity Sensor Datasheet (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.