TE Connectivity .050 Inch AMPMODU 50/50 Grid Overview
The AMPMODU 50/50 Grid connector family includes a wide variety of high density board-to-board and cable-to-board connectors.
AMPMODU 50/50 Grid receptacles and header assemblies can be categorized in three groups: board-mount headers,
board-mount receptacles and cable-to-board receptacles. AMPMODU 50/50 Grid cable applied receptacles are available in ribbon
cable termination. The variety of components and application possibilities, combined with small size, outstanding quality and
reliability, make AMPMODU 50/50 Grid suitable for high density systems.
- Polarized housing helps prevent incorrect mating
- Protective housings add user safety and contact protection
- Contact termination covers provide support and are well suited for applications with long life cycles
- The dual beam contact is reliable and well suited for applications subject to severe shock/vibration
- Ribbon cable connectors saves board space and aids in production efficiencies
- Categorized in three groups: board mount headers, board mount receptacles, and cable to board receptacles
- Available in double row, vertical or right angle, shrouded
- Formed from high conductivity copper alloy and selectively plated with gold for higher performance and reliability
- Housings on all board-mounted assemblies are made of high temperature tolerant materials and incorporate stand-offs for free drainage of flux cleaning solutions
- Integral latches for positive locking to shrouded mating headers
- Suitable for high density systems
- Mechanical hold downs to aid in solder processing
- Three available board stack heights offer flexibility in mezzanine application architecture
- Storage Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Automotive Controls/Infotainment System
- Test/Measurement Devices
- Factory Automation
- Telecommunication Equipment
- Aerospace and Defense Equipment
AMPMODU Catalog (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
AMPMODU Quick Reference Guide (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.