ARINC 600 Next Generation Connector
TE's Next Generation ARINC 600 receptacle uses proven connector design principles that represent breakthrough technologies in the ARINC 600 connector marketplace.
Up to 10% weight savings and backward compatibility.
TE Connectivity's ARINC 600 is an innovative re-engineering of a class solution. TE engineers created a lighter connector with considerable cost savings by utilizing a stamped and formed contact system versus the traditional, screw machined contact system. The stamped system allows for selective gold plating to only critical socket contact tines instead of the whole contact, decreasing gold plating costs. Weight is reduced up to 10% by changing to hollow contacts instead of the solid contacts used in the legacy design.
Whether you are designing collision avoidance systems, in-flight
entertainment, or air-to-ground communications, you face a challenging economic environment and an ever-increasing demand for weight
reduction. TE's ARINC 600 next generation receptacle uses proven connector design
principles that represent breakthrough technologies in the ARINC 600
connector marketplace. By combining stamped and formed contacts
with a one-piece insert, we've lowered the cost and weight of ARINC 600
receptacle connectors without lowering performance.
- Weight-Saving Design
- Up to 10% lighter than equivalent standard receptacles (depending on insert arrangement)
- Lower Costs
- Single-piece monoblock inserts simplify the manufacturing process, saving cost
- Stamped and formed, selectively plated contacts provide substantial cost savings over screw-machined contacts
- Completely intermateable with existing ARINC 600 plug connectors
- Equivalent electrical performance vs. legacy design
- Stamped and formed contacts offer excellent performance and reliability
- Solder tail or press-fit (eye of the needle) contacts
- Available with selectively loaded
- In-Flight Entertainment
- In-Flight Networks
- Flight Controls and Communication
- Military Ground Vehicles
ARINC 600 Next Gen Receptacle Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.