Raychem C-Wrap Side Entry Repair Sleeve
TE Connectivity launches the new C-Wrap side entry repair sleeve for use in aerospace, defense and marine applications. The repair sleeve delivers an environment resistant repair to damaged primary wire with nicks, chaffed and radial cracks, while providing superior long-term performance.
The easy-to-install solution consists of two pieces, the outer tubing and adhesive. The C-Wrap device is small in diameter and short in length, providing easy installation. With its wrap-around design, the repair sleeve eliminates the need to de-pin the connector for repair, saving time, cost and manpower. Its environment-resistant qualities prevent galvanic corrosion and allow use in a temperature range of -65°C to +175°C, all while meeting the performance requirements of D-6201.
Made of a meltable adhesive and radiation cross-linked modified fluoroelastomer insulation sleeve, the C-Wrap device meets the performance requirements of TE Connectivity D-6201 specification. Designed for long-term performance, the repair kit offers a permanent repair to the chaffed or cracked wire insulation. The C-Wrap device is color-coded, which provides proper sizing for each application, as well as ease of use.
- 150 °C rated
- Easy to install: saves time, man power and cost
- Color-coded to ensure proper sizing for each application
- Long term performance provides a permanent repair
- Low profile (small diameter and short length)
- Side Entry for easy access to damaged wire
- Wrap-around design eliminates de-pinning of connector repair
- Used as a side-entry repair kit
- Repair nicks, chafed and radial cracks on the wire in most Aerospace, Defense and Marine applications
- Prevents galvanic corrosion on center conductor
- RoHS compliant
Raychem C-Wrap Side Entry Repair Sleeve (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.