250 Series Miniature FASTON Receptacles
TE Connectivity introduces the 250 series straight, miniature FASTON receptacle terminal for applications where there is not enough space for a traditional, full size straight receptacle. Many power tools, small appliances and other applications have very limited space for the quick connect crimp connections.
TE's 250 series straight, miniature FASTON receptacle is a miniature, tin plated brass receptacle that mates with a standard .250 x. 032 tab and supports a continuous current rating up to 7A, and an intermittent current rating up to 14A.
This straight quick-connect crimp receptacle is about 23 percent shorter than full-size 250 series FASTON receptacles, permitting its use in applications where there is very limited space for electrical connections.
Features & Benefits:
- Fit in confined spaces with miniature size in a straight configuration
- Mate with standard .250 x .032 inch tabs
- Accept 22-18 AWG wire and support continuous current rating of up to 7A and an intermittent current rating of up to 14A
- Help increase line workers' comfort and productivity with a low insertion force of 8 lbs. or 35.6 N
- Aid in compliance of OEM's end product meeting UL 310 and CSA C22.2 No. 153 with UL recognition
- Power Tools
- Small Appliances
- Applications with limited space
RECEPTACLE, MINI FASTON, .250 SERIES
TE Connectivity's 250 Series Miniature FASTON Receptacles (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.