TE Connectivity introduces their CoolSplice connectors that combine reliability with ease of termination. TE's CoolSplice connectors are suitable for splicing 22 AWG to 18 AWG (0.34 mm2 - 0.75 mm2) solid, fused and stranded wire. A common pair of pliers is used to push button terminate insulated wires into an insulation displacement crimp contact. The CoolSplice connector provides an industry proven reliable connection visually confirmed through the clear sidewall of the connector.
The displacement technology allows for less installation time and eliminated the need to pre-strip wires with insulation displacement technology (IDC). The CoolSplice connector is a waterproof IPX8 rated connector.
Features & Benefits:
- Save installation time and eliminate the need to pre-strip wires with insulation displacement technology (IDC)
- Enable a waterproof solution with up to an IPX8 rated connector
- Provide easy factory or field installation with simple push button termination using standard tools
- Achieve a flexible solution with a connector suitable for solid, fused and stranded wire
- Safety and Security
- Signs and building façade lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Commercial refrigeration lighting
- Display and cabinet lighting
- Lighting in furniture
- Security and alarm systems
- Audio speaker connections
- Rail rolling stock
- Military fuel installations
- Petrochemical installations
COOLSPLICE NEW STANDARD CONN GRN 18 AWG
COOLSPLICE NEW STANDARD CONN BLU 18 AWG SEALED
COOLSPLICE NEW STANDARD CONN GRN 20-22 AWG
COOLSPLICE NEW STANDARD CONN BLU 20-22 AWG SEALED
TE Connectivity's CoolSplice Connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.