Emergency Service MiMo Antenna
TE Connectivity introduces a one size fits all, shark fin style Emergency Service antenna for MiMo Wi-Fi and GPS applications requiring VHF or UHF capability. The antenna has a compact OEM style shark fin housing that contains 2x2 MiMo antennas function for 4G/3G/2G and an active antenna for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou with 26dB gain LNA. This product also had an integral stud mount for an external antenna whip that can support a range of VHF, UHF or 700/800MHz antennas. A blanking cover is supplied for when an external whip is not required. A further version of the Emergency Service antenna is available that adds 2x2 MiMo antenna function for 2.4/5.8GHz WiFi.
The antenna's shark fin style design provides multiple antenna functions while remaining discreet and is suitable for public safety, industrial and transport applications where a cost effective, efficient and robust antenna is essential. Requiring only a single hole mounting, the Emergency Service antenna reduces vehicle damage, installation time and cost and visual impact whilst protecting a vehicle's resale value.
Features & Benefits:
- Support 2x2 MiMo LTE Antenna, 1x GPS, 2x2 MiMo Wi-Fi and VHF/UHF (TETRA) applications through optional whip
- Reduce vehicle damage, installation time and cost with only a single hole mount required for the antenna
- Support 6 operational bands including the TETRA emergency bands
- Achieve a suitable yet discrete application for public safety with the antenna's shark fin style design
- Public Transportation
- Subway Carriages
- Emergency Response Services
MIMO WITH GPS/GNSS 2G/3G/4G WLAN ANTENNA
2X2 CELLULAR MIMO+GPS+WHIP
TE Connectivity Emergency Service MiMo Antennas (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.