Low Insertion Force (LIF) 250 FASTON Receptacle with 2D Crimp Technology
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces their Low Insertion Force (LIF) 250 FASTON Receptacle with 2D Crimp Technology that is designed for broad ranges of quick disconnect applications. The new TE LIF FASTON receptacle requires less than 6 lbs. of insertion force while still providing excellent retention force when used with a 0.250 x 0.032 in. FASTON tab.
The 2D crimp allows one terminal to be used with wire sizes ranging from 22 to 12 AWG while using the same applicator, providing electrical and mechanical properties comparable to those of the traditional F crimp. The 2D technology can also contribute to simplified design-in, procurement and operations. The LIF 250 FASTON receptacle with 2D crimp technology can be used across all industries, where a standard F crimp 250 FASTON receptacle might have been considered.
Feature & Benefits:
- Insertion force is 6 lbs. or less when used with a 0.250 x 0.032 in FASTON tab, easing assembly
- One terminal covers many wire sizes, potentially reducing design-in, procurement and inventory cost
- Only a single applicator is required, reducing applicator cost and set-up time.
- With only minor setting changes required to accommodate the different wire sizes, applicator efficiency can be improved
- UL recognized, file E66717
- Small and Major Appliances
- Power Tools
- Lift Equipment, Moving Walkways and Elevators
- Air Conditioning
- Motors and Powertrain
- Industrial Machinery and Controls
OCEAN APPLCTR FOR 2238026-2 OCATEFM130SP160O0010057
.250 FASTON RECEPT, LIF, 2D CRMP
TE Connectivity Low Insertion Force 250 FASTON Receptacle with 2D Crimp Technology (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.