Positive Lock Housings for RF Relays
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces two-position housings for Positive Lock Mark I receptacle terminals. These housings provide insulation, allow the user to make two connections to the relay in one easy step, improve ergonomics, and can accommodate low insertion force, high retention for Positive Lock receptacles. They are specifically designed to accommodate the mating of 250 series Positive Lock Mark I receptacles with the vertical quick connect tabs of TE's SCHRACK RF series PC board relays in power switching, control board applications.
By making two connections simultaneously, the housings allow OEMs to potentially speed an assembly step by a factor of two to one, while insulating the terminals and improving ergonomics for their workers.
Features & Benefits:
- Two position housings
- For use with RF series PC board relays having vertical tabs for load connections
- Electrically insulates terminals
- Large gripping, pushing surfaces for fingers
- Nylon 6/6 materials
- UL recognized, file E28476, for the U.S. and Canada when used with specific Positive Lock Mark I receptacles
- Offered in neutral, yellow and black color keying (Other colors are available on a special order basis for high volume requirements)
- Control Boards used in Appliances
- Control Boards used in HVAC Systems
- Control Boards used in Industrial Machinery
- Commercial Electronics & Communications
RCPT,POSITIVE-LOCK,2-POS,6.35 SERIES, YEL, FOR RF RELAYS
RCPT,POSITIVE-LOCK,2-POS,6.35 SERIES, NAT, FOR RF RELAYS
RCPT,POSITIVE-LOCK,2-POS,6.35 SERIES, BLK, FOR RF RELAYS
TE Connectivity Positive Lock Housings for RF Relays (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.