Corcom SR Expanded Power-Entry Module line
TE Connectivity has recently expanded its series of Corcom SR power inlets to include new 20A flange-mount and snap-in versions. These additions extend the product offering beyond the 15A offering previously available. The AC receptacles feature a standard IEC 60320, C20 inlet for power cords and quick-disconnect terminals for load-side connection.
SR series power inlets can be universally used as a power connection in a wide range of applications requiring a simple, reliable connection. The devices can be used alone or in combination with one of TE Connectivity power line filters. These power inlets are universally used as power connection. Key target applications range from household appliances and consumer electronics to industrial machinery and communications equipment.
The modules are UL recognized and CSA certified for 20A at 125VAC. They are also VDE approved for 16A at 250VAC. The components are rated Class 1, Cold Condition, 70 degrees C. The housings of the SR series power entry modules are made of UL 94V-0-rated thermoplastic. Terminals are nickel-plated brass or tin-plated brass.
|Corcom SR Series
- 20A flange-mount and snap-in versions
- Extension of product offering beyond the 15A offering previously available
- AC receptacles feature a standard IEC 60320, C20 inlet for power cords and quick-disconnect terminals for load-side connection
- UL recognized and CSA certified for 20A at 125VAC
- VDE approved for 16A at 250VAC
- Full Line of popular AC receptacles
- Male and female power line connectors
- Snap-in and flange mount versions
- IEC60320-1 C-13 & C14 inlets rated up to 15A
- IEC60320-1 C-19 & C-20 inlets rated up to 20A
Corcom SR Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.