TE Connectivity Launches PSA, Thermal Transfer Printable Labels for Wire and Cable Identification
TE Connectivity introduces new EET G4 woven nylon, Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) acrylic labels for thermal transfer printers. The labels are suitable for wire, harness and cable identification labeling as well as applications with irregular contours, or that have low surface energy.
The industrial, instrumentation, consumer electronics, commercial and building markets will benefit from these labels as they are available in multiple sizes to fit a wide range of wire, harness and cable dimensions. For wire and cable applications, the labels can be applied in a “flag” or “wrap-around” format. Additionally, the EET G4 labels easily conform to the flexible nature of flat-ribbon cables without causing peeling or delamination.
The product line has passed the Mark Permanence test (MIL-STD-202; method 215) and Eraser Rub test (MIL-M-81531), indicating that the labels have exceptional resistance to abrasion and alcohol-based solvents, such as Isopropyl alcohol, when printed using the recommended thermal transfer ink ribbon
- Pressure sensitive acrylic label
- Resistant to harsh chemicals
- Lightweight label
- Designed for use with thermal transfer printers
- Adheres well to rounded, flexible and textured surfaces
- Strong adhesion on lightly oiled or low-surface energy surfaces
- Aerospace and defense wire and cable identification
- Industrial & commercial wire and cable identification
- Chemical container identification
EET-G-4 Thermal Transfer Labels (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.