TE Connectivity F-Spring Contact FASTON Terminal
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the new F-Spring contact FASTON terminal which meets the highest quality and safety requirements for many applications in a wide variety of industries and markets. This new terminal offers a combination of low insertion force (LIF) and high performance to help meet the latest market trends, and government and consumer requirements for interconnects that are reliable, safe and energy efficient. Compared to similar solutions in the market, this terminal offers better retention, insertion, and contact-stability and ultimately benefits manufacturers with an ergonomic design to provide ease of assembly supporting end-product reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Combine low insertion force (LIF) and high performance with new F-Spring contact design
- Realize weight savings, help prevent corrosion, improve mechanical resistance and energy absorption and expand use in a wide range of temperature applications with steel nickel material
- Enable easier mating in difficult-to-reach areas with milled surfaces and flared lead-in design
- Minimize assembly errors and provide improved normal force in the contact areas with the terminal’s leaf-spring rolls
- Ensure proper assembly with an audible “click” when mated to the tab
- Prevent unintentional disconnection with the locking dimple on the cantilevered surface
- Maintain mechanically stable contacts in the mated position, extend the life of the interconnections, and provide ruggedness and durability with the tab guidance feature that centers the tab in the mating area
- Enable design flexibility with straight version ranging from 24 to 10 AWG and the flag version ranging from 20 to 12 AWG
- Power tools
- Electric motors
- Industrial machinery
- High temperature designs
TE Connectivity F-Spring Contact Faston Terminal (pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.