Green Series Switches
TE Connectivity (TE), one of the world's market leaders in connectivity solutions, offers the Green Series switch offering includes both pushbutton and toggle switches all rated to 6A/3A@125/250VAC and 4A@28VDC. The life expectancy depending on function (momentary or push on push off) and number of poles from 40,000 up to 80,000 cycles at full load this is accomplished due to silver slugs in the contact area. In addition to the silver slugs, all contact surfaces are gold flashed, which inhibits oxidation and also offers a very low initial contact resistance. The design also includes overmolded terminals that eliminate any voids, which is possible with epoxy-sealed terminals. The Green Series Toggle offer wide range of toggle bat options including a splash proof switch the MTE series and locking toggle MTL series. In the pushbuttons, TE offers its standard button style MPA plus a splash-proof design MPE and its robust actuator the MPG Mustang series.
Features and benefits
- Wire lug, PC terminals, right angle and vertical right angle offered
- Customer selected actuator cap size and color on MPA series
- MTE series splash proof toggle actuator
- MPE series sealed to IP65
- Entire series with overmolded terminals
- Actuator guards, decorative hardware and silicone boot seals available
Green Series Switches (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.