Industrial Ethernet Push-Pull Connectors Overview
The Industrial Ethernet IP 65/67 Field Installation RJ-45 Push-Pull connector from TE Connectivity (TE) offers a sealed design for use in Industrial Ethernet applications and is equipped with a robust termination technology that allows a timesaving and flexible field installation without any special tool.
This is designed for use in harsh environments and also for indoor and outdoor application usage. The connector features a comfortable Push-Pull mechanism which ensures a secure, sealed interconnection and enables the connector to withstand severe shocks and vibrations.
Meeting TIA/EIA 568 Category 5e requirements, the RJ45 push-pull connector also complies with the IEC61076-3-117 - Variant 14 standard.
With the field installation RJ-45 Modular Plug Series, TE presents a high performance RJ-45 connector for Fast and Gigabit Ethernet This RJ-45 modular plug is capable of a data transmission rate of 100 Mbit/s (4 pos.) up to 1000 Mbit/s (8 pos.). The RJ-45 Plug is equipped with a fast termination technology, utilizing the company's "common core" design in the RJ-45 Modular Plug Series, the product can be applied in the field. This significantly reduces installation time and costs.
This fast termination technology is used in all field installable connector series' of TE, including IP20, ODVA, push-pull and HTS connectors.
TE's Industrial Ethernet product offering includes standard length Industrial Ethernet cable assemblies. The PVC jacketed cable assemblies are available in 0,5 through 50 meter lengths. Options are available for both IP20, field installable and IP67 versions.
RJ45 Plug, Push-Pull Assembly
Benefits and Features:
- IP65/67 Field Installable RJ45 Connector
- Field-installable modular plugs for installation without any tool
- Fast termination significantly reduces installation time and costs
- Ruggedized design for use in harsh environment
- Comfortable Push-Pull mechanism
- Push-Pull mechanism locks with jack-side frame
- For secure, sealed interconnection and Withstand severe shocks and vibrations
- Jack side with wire terminated jacks, couplers or PCB jacks
- CAT5e connectors and cables available
- Product offering includes standard length Industrial Ethernet cable assemblies
- AIDA compliant connector
- IEC 61076-3-106 Variant 14
- Factory Automation Industry
- Industrial Data Network Systems
- Industrial Control Cabinets & Units
- Industrial PC Solutions, PLCs,
- Motion&Control and Robotics
- Wind Turbines
- Cellular Base Stations
Industrial Ethernet Push-Pull Connector (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering