Raychem Marine High-Voltage Termination & Splice Kits
TE Connectivity debuts new marine high-voltage termination and splice kit products that provide a safe, sim
ple and secure way to terminate both water and non-water blocked cables rated up to 15 kV. These new kits have been designed to be watertight and feature non-tracking insulation with a revolutionary new electrical stress control system. In addition, the kits assist in ensuring maintenance-free long life, even in highly contaminated areas.
“We offer both heat-applied and cold-applied products to help withstand in a variety of hostile environments,” said Terry Huston, Field Application Engineer, TE Connectivity, Global Aerospace, Defense & Marine. “The heat-applied products offer excellent abrasion protection as well as sealing that meets and exceeds the leakage requirements of Mil 24640. The cold-applied products offer flexibility and ease of installation inside cabinets and close-quarter environments.”
The installation procedure for the marine kits is streamlined, making them ideal for a broad range of applications, including commercial and military marine high-voltage cables. The marine high-voltage kits offer mechanical strength, watertight sealing and the ability to withstand extreme environments.
- Designed and tested to IEEE-48 and IEEE-404 standards
- Superior environmental sealing
- Polyolefin heat shrink sleeve
- Compact design
- Tough, abrasion resistant, industry proven materials
- Excellent electrical stress control
- Easy to follow installation instructions
- Easier to install in confined spaces (Cold applied kits)
- Ideal for a broad range of applications, utilizing commercial and military marine high voltage cables
Termination & Splice Kits (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.