NECTOR S Line Connectors Overview
The TE NECTOR S line connector is designed according the IEC 60320 and UL 1977 standard for lighting industry applications, where size and easy interconnection are key requirements. It is installable in small fixtures into furniture, ceiling, wall and floors. Applicable in power connection and coupling between lamps such as lighting wiring in offices; kitchen, bathroom, shop and household furniture; display cabinets and mountable lighting.
Benefits and Features:
- 7.5 mm outer diameter of plug to fit into 8 mm furniture holes
- Connector system available in wire-to-wire configuration
- Outlet and Plug assemblies with two contact positions
- Use widely known MQS contacts
- 6 way distributor with additional switch feature
- General two pole appliance wiring system for household and similar purposes from low voltage up to 250V.
- Specifically designed for lighting industry applications where size is a key requirement, to get a power connection and coupling between lamps.
- Lighting wiring in office, kitchen, bathroom and shop furniture or household, mountable lighting (like fluorescent tubes and energy saving lamps).