Installer Starter Kit for SOLARLOK
SOLARLOK connectors from TE Connectivity deliver a flexible solution for easy and reliable interconnections from photovoltaic (PV) modules to the DC converter.
TE's proven expertise, cross-industry innovation and broad range of connectivity solutions are establishing the intelligent link between the panel and the grid and driving the future of solar energy.
Enabling you to solve the connectivity challenges TE Application Tooling offers a complete Installers Kit with a hand crimping tool, an extraction tool, connectors and connector housings. This equipment allows installers to connect PV systems on the roof.
Installer Starter Kit for SOLARLOK Standard Line Connectors
- Complete kit consisting of the tools you need including connectors, housings and application tooling
- Portable kit for on the spot roof maintenance
- Application tooling provides premium-quality crimp connections
- Categorized in three groups: board mount headers, board mount receptacles, and cable to board receptacles
- Available in double row, vertical or right angle, shrouded
- Formed from high conductivity copper alloy and selectively plated with gold for higher performance and reliability
- Housings on all board-mounted assemblies are made of high temperature tolerant materials and incorporate stand-offs for free drainage of flux cleaning solutions
- Integral latches for positive locking to shrouded mating headers
- Suitable for high density systems
- Mechanical hold downs to aid in solder processing
- Three available board stack heights offer flexibility in mezzanine application architecture
- Connections between photovoltaic module and DC converter
Installer Kit for SOLARLOK Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Installer Kit for SOLARLOK parts list
SOLARLOK Installation Videos