SlimSeal Solid State Lighting (SSL) Connectors
The TE Connectivity (TE) SlimSeal Solid State Lighting (SSL) Connectors are developed for indoor/outdoor lighting applications, and well suited for any where low power (5 amp, 300 volts maximum), sealing (IP67) and UV resistant (UL F1) connections are required.
The SlimSeal SSL connector family is now available in 1, 2, 3 & 4 position sizes in free hanging, wire-to-wire and wire-to-board configurations to meet the growing demand for low power, sealed solutions in. The connectors accept 18 - 20 AWG and 22 - 24 AWG stranded wire to meet your specific design needs.
- 1 position designed for daisy chaining adjacent LED modules in a single fixture
- Available in 1,2,3 & 4 positions for use in various lighting and control applications
- IP67 seal rating for outdoor and commercial refrigeration lighting applications
- Low profile, protected latch
- Polarized connections eliminates the possibility of mis-mating connectors
- Positive integral latching prevents inadvertent unmating of connectors
- Shadow minimizing rounded corners
- UV resistant material
- Optional grounding pin
- SMT and thru hole versions permits assembly to SMT metal clad & FR4 thru hole pc boards
- Pre-assembled seals & wire guides reduces assembly time
- Architectural LED
- Commercial/residential refrigeration lighting
- Indoor/outdoor use
C/A, PLUG, SLIMSEAL SSL CONN, SGL POS
C/A, RECPT, SLIMSEAL SSL CONN, SGL POS
SlimSeal Assy, Receptacle, 1-Position
SlimSeal Assembly, Plug, 1 position
SlimSeal Solid State Lighting (SSL) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.