Universal Serial Bus (USB) Connectors Overview
The TE Connectivity (TE) Connector System will accommodate the two differential
ly driven data wires that provide bi-directional, simultaneous signals for full speed 12Mbps or for low speed 1.5Mbps used in Universal Series Bus (USB) Systems. The TE USB System is a complete interconnection technology for I/O devices, including: keyboards, mice, game port, serial port devices, digital audio, printers, scanners, modems, joy sticks, and other telecommunication devices.
Designed for outside-of-box, user friendly applications, the TE system consists of a single 4-position boardmount receptacle and mating cable mount overmolded plug. Boardmount receptacles are available in standard, Type B, stacked and side-by-side configurations, adding to the system's versatility to meet all USB applications.
- Complete family of board mount receptacles, including various orientations and PCB mounting styles
- Cable mount overmold plug kits for all USB sizes and types
- Consolidates serial parallel, keyboards, mice and game ports
- Compatible with asynchronous and isochronous data transfer methods
- Polarized for proper orientation
- Plug and Play capability
- Hot pluggable, permitting attaching or detaching peripherals without power down or reboot
- Allows for charging
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Game ports
- Digital audio
- Portable storage devices
- Cell phones
- GPS devices
- MP3 players
Quick Reference Guide (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.