High Speed Board-to-Board Z-PACK HM-Zd Plus Products
The Z-PACK HM-Zd plus connector updates the daughter connection therefore enhancing performance through the incorporation of added ground contacts on the outside pair of the receptacle connector system which results in lower cross talk. The Z-PACK HM-Zd plus connector system performs at 15 Gbp/s with a migration plan to 20 Gbp/s. The daughter card connector remains compatible with the existing Z-PACK HM-Zd backplane connector.
This connector system is well suited for Advanced TCA next-generation applications. It is specified for Advanced TCA zone 2 requirements.
- The receptacle connector is modified to provide enhanced electrical performance over the current Z-PACK HM-Zd connector offering
- Z-PACK HM-Zd plus connector performs at data rates up to 15 Gbps
- Addresses the requirements of the next-generation ATCA standard
- Receptacle and lead frame changes to include a new double ground design
- Reduced plated-through-hole to 0.46mm
- Enables field speed upgrade using a new receptacle plugging into an existing Z-PACK HM-Zd header
- 2, 3 & 4 pair options tooled with production tooling in place
Wireless Infrastructure Equipment
- Base stations
- IP multimedia subsystem servers
- Media gateways and soft switches
Wireless Networking Equipment
- Multi-service switches
- Media servers
- Blade servers
- VOIP session controllers
Z-Pack HM-Zd Plus 4 Pair Receptacle Assembly
Quick Reference Guide (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Z-PACK HM-Zd Plus Connector (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.