TE Connectivity Fine Pitch Board-to-Board Connectors
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the new fine pitch board-to-board product series featuring a smaller centerline, narrower body and lower mating height than conventional products.
TE's new 0.4 mm pitch, 0.7mm stack height board-to-board connector has a solid structure reducing component breakage problems, and its low profile and narrow housing makes it perfect for applications with limited space. The connector's highly reliable mating performance is achieved when its contact lock structure and dual contact points provide a tactile click indicating the connectors are fully mated.
In addition to this new 0.7mm stack height of the 0.4mm pitch portfolio available in 10, 24, 30, 40 and 50 positions, TE's legacy 0.98mm stack height board-to-board connector is available in 10, 24, and 30 positions as alternative.
- Reduce component breakage problems with robust body structure
- Promote reliability with multiple contact points
- Provide sufficient pick and place area while maintaining narrow body
- Help to eliminate solder wicking issue with Ni-barrier
- Enable design flexibility with multiple configurations and position sizes
- Mobile phones
- Mobile media players
- Foldable wireless keyboards
- Bluetooth speakers
- Palm size projectors
- Portable battery packs
- Portable memory devices
- Navigation systems
- Gaming consoles
- Audio / video devices
- Coin changers
- Security Systems
- Any device or equipment with a screen
TE Connectivity_Fine_Pitch_Board-to-Board_Connectors.pdf for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.