FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit) Connectors
FPC connectors are an ideal solution for routing signal or data throughout your device, whatever the application may be. FPC's small size and light weight make it a great choice where standard wire to board products may be impractical. As the market trends towards miniaturization, FPC connectors have been developed to meet the challenges of this expanding market, which demands smaller centerlines, lower profile heights and lighter weight interconnect solutions.
TE Connectivity's FPC solutions are a reliable interconnect option, and is available in both ZIF (zero insertion force) and nonZIF (friction fit) styles.
TE Connectivity's FPC solutions are also field terminatable, meaning that they require no tooling investment and easily mate with their associated cables.
- Uses FPC / FFC cable
- Available in Zero Insertion Force (ZIF) and non-ZIF
- Variety of centerline spacing options
- Available with tin-lead or lead-free plating
- Available in SMT and T/H PCB termination
- Available in Right-Angle and Vertical mounting orientations
- Right-Angle version available with top or bottom contact
- Solder Pads and Kinked legs for PCB retention
- Cost effective solution that requires not tooling
- Low profile height
- Flat Flex Printed Cable Applications
- Consumer Electronics: Personal Computers, Mobile Phones, Smart Phones, Cameras, Personal Navigation Devices, Set Top Boxes, Game Consoles, LC Displays
- Business Equipment: Disk Drives, Printers, Copiers
- Medical Equipment
FPC Quick Reference Guide (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
FPC Virtual Sample Kit (.pdf) for product details and more information.