TE Connectivity's Industrial RJ45/Fiber Optic Push Pull Connector
TE Connectivity’s (TE) Industrial RJ45/Fiber Optic Push Pull variant 14 metal shell connector is equipped with robust termination technology that allows a timesaving and flexible field installation without special tools. With its metal shell, this RJ45/Fiber Optic connector is able to withstand harsh environments and offers chemical, oil or spark resistance.
Due to its high grade IP rating (IP65/IP67) the metal shell version provides a reliable and resistant connection which extends the life of the connector reducing maintenance cost. The comfortable push pull mechanism helps ensure a secure, sealed interconnection and enables the connector to withstand severe shock, high temperature and vibration.
Key Benefits & Features:
- Reduce maintenance cost with a durable metal shell connector
- Help ensure a reliable connection in harsh, outdoor environments with high grade IP shielding and temperature resistance
- Enable design flexibility with Fiber Optics or RJ45 copper connection
- Save assembly time with a quick and easy connect and disconnect system
- Minimize system weight with a plastic housing interface
- IEC Standardized Interface
- Wide range pinch ring seal covers 4.8-8.0mm cable outside diameter
- Flexible solution for all industrial/customized connector interfaces by using a provided adapter
- Pre-assembled connector housings
- Equipped with RJ45 4/8 position or Fiber Optic LC Type
- Welding machines
- Motors/motor controls
- Automotive production
TE Connectivity_Industrial_RJ45_Fiber_Optic_Push_Pull_Connector.pdf for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.