Connect your elemental advantage with the new Mezalok (VITA 61 XMC 2.0) board-to-board mezzanine connector
Engineered for high-speed reliability across the most adverse environments—the Mezalok connector enables 5 GHz+ data rates coupled with a four-point redundant contact system based on the VITA 61 standard. Rugged surface mount mezzanine connector incorporating "super-redundant" Mini-Box contact system for separable interface. The 114 position connector is designed to support VITA 61 XMC architecture as rugged alternative to VITA 42 XMC.
TE Mezzalok Stacking Connectors
- XMC Footprint Compatible (114) - No PCB Modification Needed
- Proven Solder Ball Attach Well Defined SMT Processing
- Designed for Mil/Aero Environments - Superior Thermal/Mechanical
- Mini-Box Contact System - Significant Heritage M55302
- Multiple Points of Contact - Proven, Consistent Performance, Reliability
- Covered Socket Contacts with Generous Lead-in - Ease of Blind Mate Assembly and
Prevention of Contact Stubbing
- Global, Aerospace, Defense and Marine
Mezalok Connector (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
High-Reliability XMC Mezzanine Connector Executive White Paper. (.pdf)