TE Bus Bar Power Connector
TE's new bus bar power connectors and cable assemblies provide lower power consumption in power distribution applications as either a power supply or battery backup connection. This solution was specifically designed to meet Open Compute Project (OCP) application requirements, but can often be used where a 150A or 500A connection is needed. These connectors and cable assemblies are a low cost, robust solution that offers low contact resistance and better heat dissipation than other power products currently offered in the market. These products can reduce the cost of overall power consumption in the data center.
Features & Benefits:
- 500A bus bar connectors are optimized for power and BBU shelves
- 150A connectors are optimized for use in cubby shelves
- 25A and 50A cable assemblies are optimized for individual server sleds
- Robust, metal connector is designed to help withstand rack installation
- Better heat dissipation provides lower power consumption, saving over power consumption costs in the application
- Connectors feature lower profiles and better contact resistance to enable lower overall power consumption in the data center
- The same connector can be used for either 12V or 48V power and for power or return (one for each)
- Custom cable assemblies availableSimple, yet customizable design
- OCP Data Centers
- V2 Open Rack Storage (Cubby)
- Power distribution
- Battery back-up
- Power shelves
PLUGGABLE BUS BAR FOR 3MM BOARD
IN-LINE MOUNT 500A BUS BAR CONN.
Power Distribution Solutions for OCP Quick Reference Guide(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.