CDFP Connector Solutions
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces CDFP Connectors, Cages, & Cable Assemblies. With 16 channels of up to 28 Gbps data rates for 400 Gbps total bandwidth, our CDFP connector and cage assembly can easily handle the market's increasing data usage. This simple one-piece, press-fit pluggable I/O assembly provides the flexibility and standardization to address your design needs and is attractive for high speed networking applications.
- Shorter Cage Body
- Supports direct attach copper
- Includes EMI gasket
- Longer cage body
- Supports direct attach copper and active optical modules
- Includes EMI springs
- Cable Assemblies
- Double cable exit allows increased flexibility for assembly routing
- 30AWG cable with 7.9mm OD
- Up to 2.0M cable reach
- Customized cabling options available
- NIC Cards
Questions to Ask During Design-In:
- What data rate is your application targeting?
- How many ports are you trying to fit into the application?
- What is the type of application (Ethernet, PCIe, SAS, etc.)?
- Are you looking for a Style 1 or Style 2 cage?
CDFP RCPT SUB-ASSY STYLE 2
CDFP RCPT CONNECTOR & CAGE STYLE 1
RCPT SUBASSEMBLY, CDFP FOR PCIE
TE Connectivity CDFP Connector Solutions(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.