Potter & Brumfield 30A PCB Relay T9G Series
TE Connectivity (TE)'s Potter & Brumfield T9G relay series is a 30A Power PCB relay for HVAC, appliance and industrial control applications. Potter & Brumfield relay T9G series is the smallest relay in its class, with a 30 percent smaller package size and 13 percent less PCB floor space while keeping the standard footprint, allowing manufacturers to add more components on PCBs without having to compromise on relay performance.
By having UL, CQC and VDE certifications, TE's T9G series is a versatile relay that can be used globally. Its PCB and quick-connect terminations also make the relay user-friendly and easy to install. TE’s T9G series meets IEC 61810-1 for reinforced insulation due to its breakthrough design where the distance between coil and contacts has been increased, while the overall package is smaller. This benefit helps prevent circuit flashover from control to load, resulting in a safer application.
- Industrial Controls
- Energy Management
- Save PCB space with the smallest relay in its class while maintaining standard footprint
- Achieve a global relay solution with both UL, CQC and VDE certifications
- Help provide operator safety through increased insulation (UL 61810-1)
- Increase relay performance through 4kV dielectric rating / 8kV surge voltage between coil and contacts
- RoHS Compliant Cadmium Free Contact
T9G Product Flyer(.pdf)
T9G Data Sheet(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.