Potter & Brumfield Power PCB T9V Relay
TE Connectivity’s (TE) Potter & Brumfield power PCB relay T9V series is designed primarily for electrical vehicle charging stations, charging cables and for photovoltaic inverter applications. The extended contact gap (> 1.8 mm) of this relay helps provide better isolation and allows usage in higher elevation environments. Other applications include stand by power units, washing machines and dryer disconnections. The T9V series relay is UL recognized, VDE, TUV and CQC approved and allows coil holding voltage reduction down to 4.7V.
- Provide an ideal solution for disconnect switch applications
- Enable high current switching (9 kW single and 27 kW 3 phase solar inverters)
- Provide a solution for CAD-free application requirements
- Allow for coil holding voltage reduction down to 4.7V
- Greater than 1.8mm contact gap
- 40A rated current
- 250VAC rated voltage
- 350mW hold power
- Ambient temperature up to 85°C at 35A
- Electrical vehicle loading stations
- Electrical vehicle charging cables
- Photovoltaic inverter
- Stand by power units
- Washing machines
Questions to Ask During Design-In:
- How many amperes and at which voltage should the relay switch?
- How many operations are required?
- Is coil power reduction equipment used?
- What is the environment temperature of your application?
T9VV1K15-12S PCB PWR RELAY, SOLAR
TE P&B Power PCB T9V Relay(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.