3 Position Latched Wire-to-Wire Connector
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the 3 position latched wire-to-wire connector. This connector utilizes poke-in termination which supports easy field installation as no tools are required. The compact design makes this connector ideal for applications where space is limited. Suitable for indoor lighting applications, this connector comes in four colors, enabling ease of identification and assembly.
- Save space with compact size
- Enable tool free, easy and fast installation with poke-in contact feature
- Realize easy set-up identification with multiple color configurations
- Current rating:
- 16 AWG: UL2459 @ 600V 5A; UL1977 @ 600V - 8A
- 18AWG: UL2459 @ 600V 5A; UL1977 @ 600V - 8
- 22AWG: UL2459 @ 600V 3A; UL1977 @ 600V - 3A
- Voltage rating: 600VAC Max.
- Dielectric strength: 2200VAC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 105°C
- Durability:10 cycles
Standards & Specifications:
- Application Specification: 114-137160
- Product Specification: 108-137160
- UL1977 Approval E28476
- UL2459 Approval E308110
- Multi-pole Splicing Wire Connectors
- Multi-pole Splicing Wire Connectors Certified for Canada
- Housing: PA,UL 94 V-0
- Contact: Copper Alloy with Tin plating
3 Position Latched Wire-to-Wire Connector Flyer (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.