Raychem Matched Impedance Splices
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the Raychem matched impedance cable splice D-150-Z393 designed to comply with MIL-PRF-32517 standards. The splices solve the problem of costly removal and replacement of damaged coaxial cable by allowing fast, easy in situ repairs that maintain characteristic impedance and other electrical properties of the system.
The Raychem matched impedance splices are designed for the harsh environments of military and commercial aerospace applications and are well suited for extreme temperatures, high vibration, high EMI and corrosive environments. The splice contains three components: a hexagonal crimp barrel for the center conductors, a dielectric shell that helps maintain cable geometry for impedance control and a heat-shrinkable SolderShield splice that both terminates the cable's shield and provides sealing to protect the splice environmentally.
- Save time and cost with no need to remove or replace cable
- Meet MIL-PRF-32517 performance requirements
- Maintain characteristic impedance and other electrical properties
- Provide strain relief and mechanical protection with heat shrink outer layer, combined with thermoplastic adhesive
- Offer a robust solution suitable for high EMI environments that provides a wide temperature range and is corrosion resistant
- Repair and splicing of coaxial cable
- Impedance, insertion loss and return loss comply with MIL-PRF-32517
- Suitable for high vibration environments
- Suitable for high corrosion environments
- Suitable for high and low temperature environments
- Great environmental and fluid resistance
- Suitable for areas of high electromagnetic interference
Standards & Specifications:
TE Connectivity Raychem Matched Impedance Splices (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.