Photo Control Base and Cover
TE Connectivity introduces an ANSI 136.41 compliant 76 mm diameter photo control base assembly and dome cover. The TE photo control base and cover provides total power and signal interface between photo control and dimming receptacle. This interface can be used in applications such as LED outdoor roadway, street and area lighting fixtures.
The TE Connectivity base assembly solution includes power twist terminals, spring leaf signal terminals and a separately packaged foam gasket. When coupled with a TE dome cover, the assemblies provide an IP66 rated photo control enclosure with a 5VA rated transparent cover.
- Achieve an integrated TE solution that integrates power and signal interface to the dimming receptacle to ensure long term reliability.
- Design with confidence with a long lasting solution that stands up to the harshest environments.
- Maximize design flexibility and adapt to any ambient lighting condition with clear or tinted transparent covers.
- Achieve protection against dust and heavy jet spray with an IP66 rated solution.
- Meet the highest UL 94 flammability rating with a 5V A rated cover.
- Maximize effectiveness of light sensing devices with the optional clear covers.
- Operating range: -40°C to +105°C
- Parking lots
- Pathway and trails
- Car dealerships
- Street lighting
TE Connectivity Photo Control Base and Cover (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.