Potter & Brumfield T9S Power PCB Relay
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the Potter & Brumfield T9S Power PCB relay with 1.8mm contact gap. Designed for primarily solar applications, the extended contact gap of this relay provides better isolation and also allows for usage in higher elevation environments. Other suitable applications include EV chargers, washing machines, dryers and safe power supply disconnections.
The T9S Power PCB relay provides a solution for disconnect switch applications and also enables high current switching. This relay is UL recognized, VDE approved and allows coil holding voltage reduction down to 4.7 V.
- Provides a solution for disconnect switch applications.
- Enables high current switching.
- Provides a solution for cad-free application requirements.
- Rated Current: 35A.
- Rated Voltage: 250VAC.
- 350mW hold power.
- Spec's: UL E58304 / IEC 60335-1.
- Photovoltaic Inverter
- Charging Stations
- Electrical Grid Disconnects
- EV Chargers
- Washing Machines
- Safe Power Supply Disconnections
- Alternative Power, Fuel & Energy
- Appliance & Climate Control
- Consumer Electronics
- Power Generation
TE Connectivity T9S Power PCB Relay (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.