Heat Shrink Tubing for Automotive, Truck, Bus, and Off-Road Vehicles
We provide a complete solution for heat shrink tubing products, including services for installation equipment, application engineering support, and training. TE’s Raychem heat shrink tubing products are made from uniquely formulated materials that have been enhanced by radiation cross-linking, a technology that TE has pioneered. Our product design provides a repeatable, reliable, shrink to fit installation compatible with many manufacturing processes. TE's single wall tubing products can be used wherever reliable insulation, strain relief, and protection from mechanical abrasion and chemical abuse is needed. These are an ideal way to identify or code components, or simply use them to enhance aesthetics. TE's adhesive-lined product range shows its strength where sealing and encapsulation are critical requirements, as well as demonstrating many of the features of the single wall products. The inner adhesive can deliver a true seal against moisture and fluid ingress.
- Available in a wide range of materials, polyolefins, fluoropolymers and elastomers.
- Different degrees of flexibility, from highly flexible to semi-rigid tubing.
- Designed for operation in high or low temperature environments.
- Halogen free and flame retardant to meet a range of industry standards.
- Available in many sizes, constructions, lengths and colors.
- Available with shrink ratios of 2:1 up to 7:1.
- Customer specific sizes on request.
- RoHS/ELV compliant
- Fully certified production plants according to TS16494 and ISO 14001
- Simple and fast installation supported by a wide range of TE application equipment.
- Provides performance and reliability in demanding environments.
- Durable, long-term protection against moisture ingress, corrosion, mechanical damage and extremes of temperature.
- Engineered to be cost-effective.
- Product design ensures a repeatable, reliable, shrink to fit installation compatible with many manufacturing processes.
- All of our heat shrink tubing products include services such as installation equipment, application engineering support and training.
Raychem Tubing Products - Selection Guide
Raychem Tubing Products - Catalog