Raychem Heat Shrink Joints
In an environment with fewer engineering resources for product selection, outsourced services, emphasis on repair time and a variety of cable and conductor types in the network, it is important to provide a product that can result in a reliable application and service. TE’s Raychem heat shrink joint is based on a triple-extruded heat shrinkable elastomeric joint sleeve component. Supplied as a pre-engineered set of heat shrinkable tubing, which means the cable fitter does not have to check the thickness or length of the system. Our system ensures accurate installation work while enabling the joint to be installed in significantly less time than many alternative techniques.
- Polymeric/elastomeric triple extruded joint body ensures higher recovery force and fewer components, improving reliability and simplifying installation.
- No penciling of insulation required, reducing installation time.
- Enhanced range-taking ability reducing stocking requirements.
- Special low viscosity void filler flows to create a smooth profile.
- Unlimited shelf life.
- Unsurpassed performance in polluted environments.
- Tested in accordance to GB/T 12706.4
Jointing System (MXSU) - 36 KV 1-Core Jointing System With Mechanical Connectors - Datasheet
Heat-Shrinkable Joints APKJ - For Screened Plastic and Rubber Insulated Cables From 7.2 KV UP To 40.5 KV - Datasheet
Pre-Fabricated Single Piece Joints (EHVS) - For 110 KV System - Datasheet