2060 Series: Surface Mount PCB Terminal Block with Push-Button Operation
WAGO’s 2060 features a very low profile (4.5mm total height); contoured edges; and a light color, all of which are aimed at reducing shadowing in LED applications.
The 2060 Series offers superior conductor retention, and the highest electrical ratings (9A / 250V, plus 600V rating for single pole variant) of any connector in its class. It accepts the broadest range of wire sizes and types (18-24 AWG, solid, stranded, flexible, prepared), and the wire entry face features a “balcony” to provide convenient lead-in for wiring from a slight angle.
- LED Lighting (modules, engines, controls, drivers)
- Industrial electronics
- LED modules in recessed luminaires, street lighting, outdoor lighting, downlights, emergency lights, etc
- Industrial Electronics with requirement for SMT or low height
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated push button
- Height of only 4.5 mm
- Arrangement without loss of spacing (any number of poles attainable with 2- and 3-pole terminal blocks)
- Light gray housing
- Wire entry “balcony” design provides a lead-in, allowing wiring at a slight angle
- Wire sizes 24-18 AWG solid / stranded /flexible (0.2 – 0.75 mm² e + f)
- Pitch 4.0 mm
- Patented design
- Lower cost / labor alternative to manual soldering in the production of LED Modules
- Easy replacement of LED Modules with any wire type
- Reliable termination from the experts in spring pressure terminal blocks
|Surface Mount PCB Terminal Block with Push-Button Operation: 1-pole
|Surface Mount PCB Terminal Block with Push-Button Operation: 2-pole
|Surface Mount PCB Terminal Block with Push-Button Operation: 3-pole
2060 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
2060 Series Data Sheet (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.