2706 Series: PCB Terminal Block with Lever Operation, 10 AWG Featuring Lever-Actuated CAGE CLAMP®
The 2706 Series is an extention of WAGO's lever-operated PCB terminal block family, joining the 2716 (6AWG). This smaller variant for up to 10 AWG drastically simplifies and speeds wiring for power electronics by providing an obvious method of opening the termination point. No tool required - especially beneficial for field-wired apparatus.
Series features 7.5mm, 10mm, and 12.5mm pitch products with electrical ratings of 30A, 300V, and 600V in 12.5mm. Accomodates 20-10 AWG conductors.
TRM BLOCK/2 POLE/7.5MM GR
TRM BLOCK/3 POLE/7.5MM GR
TRM BLOCK/4 POLE/7.5MM GR
- Rectifiers and frequency converters
- Power supplies and UPS systems
- Appliance controls
- HVAC and pump controls
- Any high current PCB application, especially where incoming power is field wired
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated operating lever
- CAGE CLAMP® termination technology
- Built-in, dedicated test port
- 7.5mm, 10mm or 12.5mm pin spacing
- 30 degree wire entry angle
- Jumper slot version
2706 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.