JUMPFLEX® – 857 Series Signal Conditioners
Housed in a 6 mm wide package, the 857 Series JUMPFLEX® Signal Conditioners feature eight CAGE CLAMP®S connections, a jumper slot at every connection point, and a common profile. As a result, the same flexible, push-in jumpers can be used for the entire JUMPFLEX® product line, providing a system approach to signal conditioning and switching.
Additional features include: safe isolation, extended temperature range, and calibrated configurable signals. Combined with excellent technical specifications, these features offer an advanced signal conditioning product that maximizes panel space, while reducing signal wiring and downtime.
Features & Benefits:
- Industries smallest pitch at just 6mm, reducing panel space
- Pluggable relays for easy replacement
- Flexible jumpering system eliminates redundant wiring
- Configurable modules increase flexibility and reduce inventory/part number requirements
- Safe operation with three-way isolation (2.5kV)
- Maintenance-free wiring with CAGE CLAMP®S termination technology
- Support for all signal types
JUMPFLEX® - 857 Series Signal Conditioner
JUMPFLEX® 857 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.