Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. The company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
- Amphenol Amphe-EX Hazardous Environment Connectors - AMPHE-EX Connector Series is designed for use in ATEX and IECex rated areas, equipped to handle signal, power, RF or fiber optic requirements in the harshest environments.
- Amphenol Industrial GT Connectors with Reverse Bayonet Coupling - Designed originally for use by the military, the heavy duty GT connector has become widely used in commercial, geophysical, aerospace, ground support and shipboard applications. It is the preferred connector for mass transit.
- 97 Series Connectors - Amphenol Industrial's 97 Series is an extremely versatile connector family that offers six shell options. These circular connectors are excellent for industrial applications including robotics, machine tools and welding.
- Gray Zinc Nickel (ZnNi) Circular Connectors - Amphenol Industrial's Gray Zinc Nickel (ZnNi) Circular Connectors offer a RoHS-compliant harsh environment plating system with a light gun metal gray appearance. Amphenol enhanced its standard shell plating base from standard cadmium to gray zinc over electroless nickel.
- ACA-B Series Connectors - designed for commercial and industrial applications requiring a reverse bayonet style coupling device for high power and/or signal.
- Amphe-HST Tubing, Irradiated or Cross-Linked Materials - Amphe-HST (Heat Shrink Technologies) is Amphenol's heat shrink tubing series that includes Thin Wall Tubing, High Temperature, Dual Wall Tubing, Medium and Heavy Wall Tubing, and Medium Voltage Tubing and Tape.
- Amphenol PT Series Circular MIL Spec Connector - Offer twice the number of contacts in just half the size of a standard connector and are available in both Crimp and Solder versions, each with varying design characteristics and customer options to meet cost considerations and provide maximum design flexibility. These miniature connectors are available in two styles that are MS approved and qualified to MIL-DTL-26482, Series 1. All series are for general duty applications and environmental sealing is achieved with the grommet and clamp design.
- Amphenol Amphe-Lite - designed for communications equipment manufacturers with signal, power, RF or fiber optic interconnect requirements in harsh environments such as communication towers, outdoor and roof-top applications.
- Amphenol Industrial Tru-Loc Splitter - Amphenol Industrial introduces a Splitter connector complimentary to its Tru-Loc family of products.
- Amphenol Industrial SurLok Plus - The SurLok Plus™ compression lug is a field installable, highly reliable alternative to common compression lugs.
- ePower Connector Series - ideal for energy storage systems including mechanical, electrical, chemical and thermal. The IP67-rated ePower 400A connectors are rated 1,000-volts DC and feature integrated EMI shielding.
- Amphenol ATC Circular Connectors - AT Circular (ATC) thermoplastic upgraded connectors mate with a positive reverse bayonet retention system and can withstand current up to 13 A.
- Amphenol RADSOK® Power to Board - Amphenol Industrial Global Operations introduces the RADSOK® R4 high-current contact system, the next generation of the proven RADSOK® line of power connectors.
- Amphenol Industrial Helios H4 Solar Connectors - The Amphenol Industrial Helios H4 Solar Connectors offer cost effective solutions for all segments of the solar electric system while featuring the highest current rating in the industry 40 Amps
- Max-M12 High Speed Data Connector - Amphenol Industrial Operations introduces the ruggedized M12 high speed data connector, the Max-M12. The Max-M12 connection system is the perfect solution for the ultra rugged applications that sometimes exist in markets dealing with heavy equipment, rail & mass transit, process control and factory automation.
- Heilind Stocks Amphenol Industrial Helios H4 Panel Connector for PV Systems - H4 Panel Connectors utilize RADSOK® technology and offer high current ratings and low contact resistance, resulting in lower power loss. They are compatible with standard industry connectors, including Amphenol's Helios H4 line, for easy integration.
- Amphenol Tru-Loc Connectors - Amphenol Industrial Products Group introduces a connection system family with 1.5 mm socket contacts featuring Amphenol's exclusive RADSOK contact system.
- Amphenol ATHD Connectors - The heavy duty Amphenol ATHD connector series for size 12 and size 8 power contacts are sealed, single pole, in-line connection systems to replace splices and/or provide power wherever needed.
- AT Circular Series - designed to perform in the demanding applications found on construction and farm equipment, plus truck environments.
- Max-M12 - High speed data transmission connection systems have traditionally been implemented into commercial applications with little regard to high vibration, high temperature and overall harsh environment demands
- Photon Gives Helios H4 Top Ranking for a Second Straight Year - For the second year in a row the preeminent photovoltaic publication, Photon International: The Solar Power Magazine, has given the Helios H4 their top ranking in overall performance. Photon tested two different product versions, a configurable version and a pre-configured version. The Amphenol Helios H4's overall score for the configurable version ranked it number one out of 63 connectors. Overall test scores for the pre-configured version put the H4 in the number two slot of all pre-configured connectors. Both versions did receive Photon's top grade of "good" as well. Read the full article by clicking here