Circular, Composite, Threaded Coupling, Harsh Environments, Multi-Pin Signal Connector.
The Amphe-Lite™ Connector Series is designed for communications equipment manufacturers with signal, power, RF or fiber optic interconnect requirements in harsh environments such as communication towers, outdoor and roof-top applications. This commercial composite connector series is ideal for communications equipment, manufacturing process control and medical equipment. The Amphe-Lite™ series offers the highest performance capabilities for severe environment applications, yet is cost effective enough for general duty and non-environmental applications. Amphe-Lite™ also offers a non-magnetic variation. The non-magnetic Amphe-Lite™ is another option of the highly reliable industrial multi-pin interconnect that is ideal for an array of applications. It is one of the few 100% non-magnetic connectors available today.
Features & Benefits
- Nickel Plating
- Unplated Non-Conductive Shell
- Acme Threads
- Recessed Pins (100% Scoop Proof)
- Integral Interfacial Seal and Grommet bonded to insert
- Robust Composite Construction
- PC Tails, Coax and FO Contacts Available
- UL Recognized Connector
- Excellent EMI Shielding (F Class)
- Up to 128 size 22D contacts in one connector
- UL #E115497
- Commercial 38999 Series III Type Connector
- RoHS Compliant
Amphenol Amphe-Lite Subminiature Cylindrical Connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
High Speed Connections Simplified