Amphenol 97 Series 5015 Style Connectors
Amphenol's 97 Series general duty standard cylindrical connectors serve as a lower cost, commercial equivalent to SAE-AS50151, formerly MIL-DTL-5015 connectors. This extremely versatile and rugged connector family is used in the automotive, robotics, machine tool and welding industries, as well as in numerous Hi-Rel commercial applications ranging from heavy equipment to ECG monitoring cables.
97 Series connectors are offered in a wide selection of shell styles and finishes, with one of the largest selections of insert patterns in the connector market. Contacts are available in crimp, solder, thermocouple, and PCB styles.
Features & Benefits include:
- Low cost, general duty non-environmental
- Splash proof with the 417 suffix plus 97-67 cable clamp (see page 34)
- Solder or crimp termination
- Wide selection of shell styles and insert patterns
- Wide selection of connector finishes - cadmium or non-cadmium (environmentally friendly zinc alloy)
- Threaded coupling, hard dielectric inserts
- Solid or split shell construction
- Accessories for both individual wire seal and jacketed cable
- Durable, field-proven design
- Non-rotating contacts
- RoHS Compliant Product Available - EU/2002/95/EC
- UL Recognized - E115497
- CSA Recognized - LR6918
97 Series, Style 5015 - Stock
97 Series, Style 5015 - Available to Build
97 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.