Speed and Position Sensors for Extreme Applications
- Model H20® Incremental Rotary Encoder - BEI Sensors Model H20® Incremental Rotary Encoder is an extremely rugged encoder that is designed to economically fill the resolution range up to 4096 cycles per turn. This compact unit features a shock resistant disc, heavy duty bearings, and EMI shielding. BEI's H20 conforms to NEMA 4 and 13 requirements.
- HS35 Optical Incremental Encoder - The BEI HS35 Optical Incremental Encoder combines the rugged, heavy-duty features usually associated with shafted encoders into a hollow shaft style.
- Differential Twisted Pair Cable - This high quality custom BEI cable consisting of four, low capacitance twisted pairs with an overall shield, provides excellent noise immunity.
- Omnicoder Model H25 - The Omnicoder® Model H25® features a patented dynamic encoder resolution capability that allows users to easily program the encoder resolution to any value between 1 and 10,000 counts per turn.
- Optical Isolator Electronic Module - The Optical Isolator Electronic Module is a versatile interface between an incremental encoder and receiving electronics. It accepts single ended or differential inputs and provides single ended or differential outputs in either an open collector or line driver configuration.
- Measuring Wheel 12" - This measuring wheel uses an 80 durometer urethane rolling surface vulcanized to an aluminum hub and then machined to a circumference of 12 inches.
- M18 Cable Assembly - The M18 cable assembly is built using high quality custom BEI standard cable consisting of four, low capacitance twisted pairs (AWG 24) with an overall shield, provides excellent noise immunity.
- M16 Cable Assembly - The M16 Cable Assembly is built using high quality custom BEI standard cable consisting of four, low capacitance twisted pairs (AWG 24) with an overall shield, provides excellent noise immunity.
- Encoder Signal Broadcaster - The BEI Electronic Modules Encoder Signal Broadcaster accepts standard incremental encoder inputs, (two channels in quadrature plus an index and complements) and can broadcast up to four encoder signals to four independent devices.
- Divide-By Modules - The BEI Electronic Modules Divide-By Module option provides a method to divide the effective resolution and signal
frequency of a quardrature output incremental encoder.