Model H20® Incremental Rotary Encoder
BEI Sensors Model H20® Incremental Rotary Encoder is an extremely rugged encoder that is designed to economically fill the resolution range up to 4096 cycles per turn. This compact unit features a shock resistant disc, heavy duty bearings, and EMI shielding. BEI's H20 conforms to NEMA 4 and 13 requirements.
This compact 2.0" rotary encoder is also available in a hub shaft style with a flexmount (inset) for easy mounting directly to small motors. Typical applications of the H20 include machine control, process control, agricultural machinery, textile equipment, robotics, food processing and metering.
Features & Benefits:
- Shaft Size: 0.25 to 0.375" (6.35 to 9.53mm)
- Resolution (Max): 4,096
- Mechanical Speed RPM (Max): 8,000
- Standard Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Available Certifications: Intrinsically safe, Nonincendive
- Rotating shaft seal (SS in the model number)
- Two channels in quadrature plus an index and complements
- Multi-voltage line driver
- Sealed, 10-pin MS-style connector with threaded shell
BEI Sensors Model H20 Incremental Encoder(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
- Machine Control
- Process Control
- Agricultural Machinery
- Textile Equipment
- Food Processing