Differential Twisted Pair Cable
This high quality custom BEI cable consisting of four, low capacitance twisted pairs with an overall shield, provides excellent noise immunity. Extra large conductors for power and signal ground, all within an abrasion-resistant PVC jacket create a durable cable for a variety of applications. Ideal for use with a variety of sensors, including encoders, proximity sensors, flow meters, and pressure sensors.
- Rated to UL 2919, 80C, 30V
- Low Capacitance Data Pairs (12pF/FT typical)
- Low Resistance 22 AWG power pair
- Includes foil shield, braided shield and drain wire
- Tinned copper, foam polyethylene insulated, twisted pairs, overall aluminum-polyester shield, 24 AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire, overall tinned copper braid shield (65% coverage), Gray PVC jacket
BEI Sensors Differential Twisted Pair Cable(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
BEI Sensors Differential Twisted Pair Cable Specifications(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.