M18 Cable Assembly
This cable assembly is built using high quality custom BEI standard cable consisting of four, low capacitance twisted pairs (AWG 24) with an overall shield, provides excellent noise immunity. Extra large conductors (AWG 20) for power and signal ground, all within an abrasion-resistant PVC jacket create a durable cable for a variety of applications.
- Tinned copper, PVC insulated, overall foil aluminum-polyester shield.
- 24 AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire
- Overall Tinned copper braid shield (65% coverage)
- Gray PVC jacket
- 4 twisted pairs, AWG per table on attached pdf
- Nominal impedance: 100 OHM
- Nominal Capacitance between conductors: 12.5pF/FT
- Nominal capacitance between one conductor and other conductors connected to shield: 22pF/FT
BEI Sensors M18 Cable Assembly for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
BEI Sensors M18 Cable Assembly Specifications(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.