BSP™45 Automated Sleeve Applicator
Brady introduces the BSP™45 Automated Sleeve Applicator, which is an easy-to-use, faster and more cost-effective alternative to manual sleeve application. The applicator increases wire sleeve application speed by up to 6-10 seconds by automatically removing sleeves from the liner, opening and applying them to the wires. By eliminating the tedious task of applying hundreds of wire sleeves, it gives workers more time to focus on other important tasks.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 6-10 seconds faster than manual labeling.
- Eliminates the tedious, repetitive task of manual application that can lead to bottlenecks and repetitive motion injuries.
- Save labor time and resources with quicker, automated application.
- Automatically removes sleeves from liner, opens them so a wire can be inserted, and applies them with the touch of a pedal from the operator.
- Durable construction for high-volume, long term use.
- Chemical, Oil and Gas Industries
BSP™45 Automated Sleeve Applicator(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
BSP™45 Automated Sleeve Applicator Specification Sheet