HARTING Han® Pneumatic Module Metal
HARTING introduces the new Han® Pneumatic Module Metal which offers the possibility to transmit compressed air with a wide range of newly developed features to improve the customer benefits. The use of new metal connectors opens up new combination possibilities for pneumatics in connectors for high mating cycles.
The Han Pneumatic module metal offers innovative features that will extend the scope of applications in which customers can use this product. The metal contacts have a very robust design that allows them to withstand 10,000 mating cycles and an operating pressure of 10 bar. The robustness of the contacts also implicates that guiding pins and bushes are not necessary anymore, which means this product is now compatible with hoods and housings like the Han-Eco® and the Han-Yellock®.
Features & Benefits:
- Pneumatic module suitable for 10,000 mating cycles
- Robust contacts made of metal (without using guide pins and –bushes)
- Optimized flow rate for maximally efficiency
- 10 bars of pressure with 3, 4 , 6 mm hose connection
- Space saving due to higher contact density
- Use of Han® C contact with adapter
Two different types of tube termination are available:
- For outer diameters, push-in fittings according to the "Push-Pull" principle
- For inner diameters, simple plug in fittings
HARTING Han Pneumatic Module Metal (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.