JST has been dedicated to excellence in connection technology as a global manufacturer of high quality (ISO-9001/QS-9000) sub-miniature connectors since 1957. Their product offering consists of wire-to-wire, wire-to-board, board-to-board, flex/flat cable, memory connectors, solderless terminals, chain terminals, shunts and application tooling. JST's engineering centers offer design and development, prototype and pre-production manufacturing, and electrical/environmental testing capabilities.
JST Group has a global network of production sites, R&D facilities and service centers. JST's technology of electrical connections, acquired by mass production of solderless terminals, has continued to evolve dynamically.
- SUR Connectors - The world's first 0.8 mm pitch wire-to-board insulation displacement connector. The SUR connector is available in various positions with the same rating for all. Its side mount and top mount variants add flexibility to fabrication and design.
- XSR Series - The new XSR Series Wire-to-Board connector is the world's smallest 0.6 mm pitch insulation displacement (ID) connector for discrete wires. Where space is an issue, and miniaturization a requirement, this connector with a mounting height of 1.45 mm and a depth of 3.0 mm fits the bill.
- Standard Cable Assemblies - JST's Guntersville Assembly Manufacturing (GAM) division is a fully functional cable and harness assembly operation that incorporates some of the latest technology, as well as some exclusive equipment designs for cable assemblies that offer value added capabilities using existing JST manufactured connectors.
- PUD wire-to-board, double row, crimp style connector series - PUD Series disconnectable, 2.0 mm (.079") pitch, double-row crimp style connector with secure positive locking feature. The PUD Series offers compact size and provides stable contact performance under high vibration, distortion, and unexpected external forces.
- PNI Connector - The new, PNI Series of crimp-style connectors offer both wire-to-board and wire-to-wire applications on a 2mm (0.79") pitch. These versatile connectors offer design flexibility to incorporate either wire-to-wire or wire-to-board connections without switching to a different connector series.
- PND Connector - The new PND Series disconnectable, 2.0 mm (.079") pitch, double-row crimp style connector has secure locking device. The PND Series offers compact size and provides stable contact performance under vibration, distortion, and unexpected external forces due to prying or routing of the wires during assembly process.
- LEB series 1.8mm pitch Board to Board and Wire to Board crimp disconnectable - Designed for LED light bar applications, the low profile of the connector does not interfere with the luminescence angle of LED dies.
- New products from JST
- View JST's online catalog - For a comprehensive overview of products offered by JST, view their online catalog.