Ceramic and LDS-MID GPS† Antennas
Molex introduces the Ceramic and LDS-MID GPS† Antennas. Molex's Ceramic and LDS-MID GPS Antennas eliminate space and PCB real-estate constraints and combine the ease of integration with reduced cost of implementation over a variety of wireless navigation device applications.
The pick-and-place feature of the antennas speeds up the automated placement of the antenna during the assembly while the double-sided adhesive liner enables easy peel-and-stick operations on PCB. The feeding pad secures the antenna to the PCB and the silver pin positions and fixes the antenna to the PCB (via soldering). The antennas also have a laser direct structure which yields high, consistent RF performance, leveraging the excellent laser structure precision, speed, accuracy and repeatability of LDS technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Double-sided adhesive liner enables easy peel-and-stick operations of PCB
- Sliver pin positions and fixes the antenna to the PCB
- Feeling pad (double sided adhesive) secures the antenna to the PCB
- Pick-and-place feature speeds up automated placement of antenna during assembly.
- Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) yields high, consistent RF performance, leveraging the excellent laser structure precision, speed, accuracy and repeatability of LDS technology.
- Halogen-free molded interconnect device (MID) housing withstands high reflow temperatures during assembly processing.
- Commercial Vehicle
- Agricultural Vehicle
- Commercial Aviation
- Consumer (Recreational)
- Maritime Port Management System
- Surveying and Mapping Systems
- Emergency Response Systems
RHCP CERAMIC GPS ANTENNA
Molex Ceramic and LDS-MID GPS Antennas.(pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.