StackJacks™ Modular Jacks
Stewart Connector offers CAT 3 and CAT5e StackJacks™. Our space-saving StackJack modular jacks offer the most features for the maximum reliability and performance you need for today’s integrated data systems from the central office all the way through to your mobile applications. Our enhanced shielding provides optimum protection against EMI, and our unique panel tabs provide a high normal force for superior shielding effectiveness. The longer springs allow repeated insertions/withdrawals from a panel, and prevent “fish hooking” on the panel during insertion. All of the Bel-Stewart StackJack modular jacks can be equipped with EPP-918A contact dressing to increase the durability of the contacts to withstand heavy insertions and extractions of the mating plugs and provide increased protection in harsh environments.
- Plastic Materials: UL 94V-0 rated glass-filled thermoplastics
- Contact Material: Copper Alloy
- Contact Plating: Selective gold plate in the contact interface area
- Current rating: 1.5 Amps (maximum)
- Voltage rating: 150 VAC (maximum)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- CAT3 to CAT5e connectors are available in shielded and unshielded configurations to support Gigabit networks
- Provides 100 g of Contact Normal Force (minimum)
- Jack dimensions meet FCC requirements when plated with 50 microinches of gold
- Jacks are UL approved and DUXR2 and DUXR8 certified
- Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
- Plastics are high temperature to meet new manufacturing requirements
LED Stack Jack Modular Jacks Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering.